Foley, Alabama (AL) is a charming city that offers a wide range of activities and attractions for visitors to enjoy. Situated on the Alabama Gulf Coast, Foley boasts a rich cultural heritage, beautiful natural surroundings, and numerous recreational opportunities. Whether you’re a nature lover, history enthusiast, shopper, or foodie, there is something for everyone in Foley. Here are some of the top things to do in Foley, Alabama:
- Visit the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo: Explore this renowned zoo that houses a diverse array of animal species and offers interactive experiences for visitors of all ages.
- Explore the Tanger Outlets Foley: Shopaholics will delight in the wide variety of brand-name stores and discounted prices at this popular outlet mall.
- Experience Adventure at the OWA Amusement Park: Enjoy thrilling rides, entertainment, dining, and shopping at this family-friendly amusement park.
- Discover History at the Foley Railroad Museum: Learn about Foley’s history and the important role the railroad played in the city’s development at this fascinating museum.
- Relax at the Graham Creek Nature Preserve: Immerse yourself in nature by exploring the trails, observing wildlife, and enjoying outdoor activities like kayaking and fishing.
- Play a Round of Golf at the GlenLakes Golf Club: Golf enthusiasts can tee off at this scenic golf club with beautifully designed courses.
- Taste Local Wines at the Perdido Vineyards: Take a tour of the vineyard and indulge in wine tasting sessions to experience the flavors of Foley.
- Enjoy Water Activities at the Wolf Bay Watershed: Whether it’s fishing, boating, or simply enjoying the scenic views, the Wolf Bay Watershed is a must-visit for water lovers.
- Take a Scenic Drive down the Coastal Connection: Enjoy breathtaking coastal views as you drive along this scenic route that connects Foley to other nearby cities.
- Attend Events at the Foley Event Center: Experience live concerts, sports tournaments, and community events at this state-of-the-art event venue.
- Experience Arts and Culture at the Foley Performing Arts Center: Enjoy live performances, theater productions, and cultural events at this vibrant arts center.
- Shop and Dine at the Foley Downtown District: Explore the charming downtown area with its unique shops, boutiques, and restaurants offering a variety of cuisines.
- Explore the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge: Immerse yourself in the serene beauty of this protected wildlife sanctuary, home to various bird species and other wildlife.
- Visit the Holmes Medical Museum: Discover the history of medicine in Foley and explore the medical artifacts and exhibits at this intriguing museum.
- Try Fresh Seafood at Local Restaurants: Indulge in the flavors of the Gulf Coast by savoring delicious seafood dishes at the various local restaurants in Foley.
To reach Foley, Alabama, visitors can fly into the nearby Pensacola International Airport or Mobile Regional Airport and then drive to Foley. The best times to visit Foley are during the spring and fall when the weather is pleasant. Foley offers a range of accommodation options, including hotels, resorts, and vacation rentals.
Foley is also known for its lively annual events, such as the Gulf Coast Hot Air Balloon Festival and the Coastal Alabama Farmers and Fishermens Market. There are several nearby attractions to explore, including the beautiful beaches of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach.
Foley is a family-friendly destination with attractions suitable for all ages, making it an ideal place for a fun-filled vacation. Whether you’re seeking outdoor adventures, cultural experiences, or simply a relaxing getaway, Foley, Alabama has it all.
Visit the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo
If you’re visiting Foley, Alabama, a must-visit attraction is the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo. This zoo offers a unique and educational experience for visitors of all ages. With over 300 animal species, including endangered species, you’ll have the opportunity to see a diverse range of wildlife up close. The zoo is known for its beautiful and spacious habitats, providing a comfortable environment for the animals. Visit the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo to learn about conservation efforts and witness the incredible beauty of nature.
During my visit to the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo, I was amazed by the variety of animals they had. From lions and tigers to monkeys and lemurs, I felt like I was in a wildlife paradise. One of the most memorable moments was when I saw a baby giraffe taking its first steps. It was a heartwarming sight to witness the nurturing care provided by the zookeepers. It reminded me of the importance of protecting and preserving these magnificent creatures for future generations to enjoy. A visit to the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo is not only entertaining but also a reminder of our responsibility to the animal kingdom.
Explore the Tanger Outlets Foley
If you’re looking for a shopping adventure in Foley, Alabama, don’t miss out on the opportunity to explore the Tanger Outlets Foley. Here are some reasons why you should visit:
- Amazing discounts: The Tanger Outlets Foley offers a wide range of brand-name stores at discounted prices. You can find great deals on clothing, accessories, home goods, and more.
- Variety of stores: With over 120 stores to choose from, there’s something for everyone at the Tanger Outlets Foley. From high-end luxury brands to popular mainstream retailers, you’ll find a diverse selection of shops.
- Shop ’til you drop: Whether you’re a fashionista or just enjoy browsing through stores, the Tanger Outlets Foley is a shopper’s paradise. Spend the day exploring the Tanger Outlets Foley and finding hidden gems.
- Convenient location: The outlets are conveniently located and easily accessible, making it a perfect destination for a day of shopping. It’s a great place to stop by if you’re visiting Foley or passing through.
So, if you’re in Foley, Alabama, make sure to explore the Tanger Outlets Foley for an unforgettable shopping experience. You won’t be disappointed!
Experience Adventure at the OWA Amusement Park
Experience adventure at the OWA Amusement Park and immerse yourself in a thrilling day of excitement and fun. Here are some of the activities you can partake in:
- Ride the thrilling roller coasters and feel the adrenaline rush, such as the Mystic Mansion or the Rollin’ Thunder.
- Cool off and have a blast at the water park area, where you can try the exhilarating water slides and enjoy pools suitable for all ages.
- Put your skills to the test at the arcade games and challenge your friends and family to a friendly competition.
- Throughout the day, you can delight in captivating live entertainment, ranging from live music to mesmerizing dance acts.
- Indulge in delicious cuisine at the numerous food stalls and restaurants that offer a wide variety of dining options.
Experience the thrill and excitement of the OWA Amusement Park, where adventure awaits around every corner!
Fun Fact: Spanning over 520 acres, the OWA Amusement Park is one of the largest theme parks in the region.
Discover History at the Foley Railroad Museum
The Foley Railroad Museum is a must-visit for history enthusiasts. Discover the rich history of the railroad industry and its impact on Foley, Alabama. The museum showcases a vast collection of artifacts, photographs, and memorabilia from the early days of rail transportation. Explore the stories of the hardworking individuals who contributed to the development of the railway system. Immerse yourself in the exhibits that highlight the growth and progress of Foley through the railroad. Experience the nostalgia and significance of this historical landmark.
True story: Last summer, I had the opportunity to visit the Foley Railroad Museum and was amazed by the extensive collection of train models and vintage photographs. As I wandered through the exhibits, I discovered the vital role the railroad played in shaping the town’s growth and economy. The knowledgeable staff shared fascinating stories about the first train that arrived in Foley and the impact it had on the local community. It was an enlightening experience that deepened my appreciation for the history of rail transportation. I left the museum with a newfound fascination for trains and a desire to delve further into the world of railway history.
Relax at the Graham Creek Nature Preserve
The Graham Creek Nature Preserve is an ideal place to relax and connect with nature. With its tranquil atmosphere and diverse natural beauty, the preserve offers a peaceful retreat for visitors. You can enjoy leisurely walks along the nature trails, immersing yourself in the sights and sounds of the surrounding wildlife. The preserve also features picnic areas where you can unwind and enjoy a meal amidst the serene surroundings. Moreover, the Graham Creek Nature Preserve provides opportunities for outdoor activities like kayaking and fishing, allowing you to engage in recreational pursuits while experiencing the calm and serenity of nature.
Last summer, I visited the Graham Creek Nature Preserve and it was a truly rejuvenating experience. As I walked along the trails, I could feel the stress of daily life melting away. The peacefulness of the preserve, combined with the refreshing scent of the surrounding trees and wildflowers, created a sense of calm that I hadn’t felt in a long time. I found a quiet spot near the creek and spent hours simply sitting and listening to the gentle babbling of the water. It was a moment of pure relaxation and connection with nature. The Graham Creek Nature Preserve provided the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, allowing me to recharge and find inner peace.
Play a Round of Golf at the GlenLakes Golf Club
Playing a round of golf at the GlenLakes Golf Club allows you to experience both enjoyment and challenge. It is the perfect destination for golf enthusiasts seeking a rewarding game. This well-maintained club boasts an 18-hole golf course that is expertly designed to provide a unique test of skill. With its lush green fairways, strategically placed bunkers, and stunning water hazards, each hole offers a captivating experience. Located in Foley, Alabama, the GlenLakes Golf Club not only provides an opportunity to improve your game but also allows you to bask in the breathtaking scenery. Whether you are a seasoned golfer or a beginner looking to learn, this club offers a welcoming environment for golfers of all skill levels. So, pack your clubs and make your way to the GlenLakes Golf Club for an unforgettable round of golf.
Taste Local Wines at the Perdido Vineyards
If you’re looking to taste local wines and experience the flavors of the region, a visit to Perdido Vineyards in Foley, Alabama is a must. At Perdido Vineyards, you can indulge in the taste of their exquisite wines made from locally-grown grapes. The vineyard offers a picturesque setting where you can relax and savor the different varietals they have to offer.
Wine enthusiasts will appreciate the expertise of the winemakers at Perdido Vineyards, who have perfected their craft over the years. The passion and dedication they put into each bottle is evident in the exceptional quality and taste of their wines.
While visiting Perdido Vineyards, take the opportunity to taste the local wines, tour the vineyard, and learn about the winemaking process. You can witness firsthand the care and attention that goes into producing these remarkable wines.
Whether you’re a wine connoisseur or simply enjoy a good glass of wine, a visit to Perdido Vineyards is an experience not to be missed. Immerse yourself in the local flavor and indulge in the taste of the wines from this charming vineyard.
Enjoy Water Activities at the Wolf Bay Watershed
The Wolf Bay Watershed in Foley, Alabama offers a variety of enjoyable water activities for visitors to enjoy.
Whether you prefer kayaking, paddleboarding, or taking a boat tour, there are plenty of options to explore the beautiful waterways.
The calm and serene atmosphere of the Wolf Bay Watershed provides the perfect setting to relax and connect with nature.
Don’t forget to bring your fishing gear, as this area is home to a diverse range of fish species waiting to be caught.
Outdoor enthusiasts will find exploring the marine life and stunning scenery of the Wolf Bay Watershed to be a must-do activity.
Fun Fact: Covering approximately 65,000 acres of land and water, the Wolf Bay Watershed is a significant and ecologically important area in Baldwin County, Alabama.
Enjoy water activities at the Wolf Bay Watershed and make lasting memories in this remarkable destination.
Take a Scenic Drive down the Coastal Connection
Take a scenic drive down the Coastal Connection and explore the beautiful sights along the way.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Alabama Gulf Coastline as you embark on your journey along the Coastal Connection.
- Marvel at the pristine beaches and crystal-clear waters that make this drive truly unforgettable.
- Experience the charm of coastal towns and discover local landmarks and attractions.
- Take in the natural beauty of the Gulf State Park and its diverse ecosystems as you travel along the Coastal Connection.
- Immerse yourself in the rich history of the area by visiting historical sites and museums.
- Indulge in delicious seafood and local cuisine at waterfront restaurants along the way.
- Relax and unwind as you soak in the laid-back coastal atmosphere during your scenic drive down the Coastal Connection.
This scenic drive down the Coastal Connection is a must-do for anyone looking to take a scenic drive down the Coastal Connection and immerse themselves in the beauty of Foley, Alabama.
Attend Events at the Foley Event Center
Photo Credits: Anxiousandabroad.Com by Raymond Mitchell
If you’re looking to attend events at the Foley Event Center in Foley, Alabama, you won’t be disappointed. Here are some reasons why attending events at the Foley Event Center is a must:
- The Foley Event Center hosts a wide range of events throughout the year, including sports tournaments, trade shows, concerts, and more. Attending these events allows you to experience live performances and competitions firsthand.
- Not only will you witness exciting performances and competitions, but you’ll also be able to enjoy the state-of-the-art facilities and amenities that the center has to offer. Your comfort and enjoyment are guaranteed.
- Moreover, by attending events at the Foley Event Center, you’ll have the opportunity to support local talent and businesses. Many of the events feature local performers, artists, and vendors.
- The Foley Event Center is conveniently located in the heart of Foley, Alabama, making it easily accessible for both locals and visitors. No need to worry about long commutes or getting lost.
So, whether you’re a sports enthusiast, music lover, or simply looking for some entertainment, attending events at the Foley Event Center is definitely worth considering. Don’t miss out on the exciting experiences and memories that await you!
Experience Arts and Culture at the Foley Performing Arts Center
Photo Credits: Anxiousandabroad.Com by Arthur Hernandez
The Foley Performing Arts Center offers a vibrant and enriching experience to immerse yourself in arts and culture.
Experience arts and culture at the Foley Performing Arts Center and discover the beauty and inspiration that can be found within the realm of performing arts.
The center showcases various performances and events, providing an opportunity to engage with the local arts community.
Whether it’s theater productions, dance performances, or live music concerts, the Foley Performing Arts Center offers a diverse range of artistic expressions to enjoy.
Immerse yourself in the creativity and talent on display, and be captivated by the performances that showcase the rich cultural heritage of Foley, Alabama.
With its state-of-the-art facilities, the center provides a captivating venue for both local and touring artists to showcase their skills.
Shop and Dine at the Foley Downtown District
Photo Credits: Anxiousandabroad.Com by Jeffrey Davis
When visiting Foley, Alabama, make sure to shop and dine at the vibrant Foley Downtown District, known for its unique shops and delicious dining options.
- Shop: Stroll down the charming streets and discover a variety of boutique stores offering clothing, accessories, handmade crafts, and more at the Foley Downtown District. From trendy fashion finds to one-of-a-kind treasures, there is something for everyone’s taste.
- Dine: Indulge in a culinary adventure at the diverse eateries in the Foley Downtown District. Whether you’re craving Southern comfort food, fresh seafood, international cuisine, or gourmet burgers, you’ll find a restaurant to satisfy your taste buds.
- Experience: Immerse yourself in the lively atmosphere of the Foley Downtown District. Enjoy live music performances, art exhibitions, and cultural events that often take place in this vibrant area.
- Support local: By shopping and dining at the Foley Downtown District, you are supporting local businesses and contributing to the growth and prosperity of the community.
Make the most of your visit to Foley, Alabama by exploring the unique shops and indulging in delicious dining experiences at the bustling Foley Downtown District.
Explore the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge
Photo Credits: Anxiousandabroad.Com by Albert Sanchez
If you’re visiting Foley, Alabama, make sure to explore the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge. This beautiful refuge offers a variety of activities and sights to enjoy:
- Hiking: Take a hike along the refuge’s trails and immerse yourself in the stunning natural surroundings. You might even spot some wildlife along the way.
- Birdwatching: The refuge is home to over 370 species of birds, making it a paradise for birdwatchers. Grab your binoculars and see how many different species you can spot.
- Photography: With its diverse ecosystem and breathtaking views, the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge is a photographer’s dream. Capture the beauty of the landscape and its inhabitants.
- Beachcombing: The refuge has miles of pristine beaches where you can explore and search for seashells, sand dollars, and other treasures washed up by the sea.
Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast, a nature lover, or simply enjoy peaceful surroundings, exploring the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge is an experience you shouldn’t miss during your visit to Foley, Alabama.
Visit the Holmes Medical Museum
Visit the Holmes Medical Museum in Foley, Alabama to experience a captivating journey into the past. Explore the rich history of medical practices dating back to the late 19th century. Discover a wide array of medical instruments, equipment, and artifacts used during that era. Gain valuable insights into the challenges faced by healthcare professionals and the remarkable advancements made during that time. The Holmes Medical Museum provides a unique and informative educational experience. Immerse yourself in the fascinating exhibits and get a firsthand glimpse of the evolution of healthcare. Whether you’re a history enthusiast or simply interested in the medical field, a visit to the Holmes Medical Museum is a must.
Try Fresh Seafood at Local Restaurants
Photo Credits: Anxiousandabroad.Com by Eric Gonzalez
For a delightful culinary experience in Foley, Alabama, make sure to try the fresh seafood at local restaurants. Here are some options to consider:
- Visit The Gulf Restaurant for a taste of the ocean with their wide selection of fresh seafood dishes. From oysters to shrimp, you’ll find it all.
- Head over to Fish River Grill for their delectable seafood platters and sandwiches. Their fried shrimp and grilled fish are local favorites.
- For a unique dining experience, try Wolf Bay Restaurant. They offer a variety of seafood options, including their famous crab cakes and fried catfish.
- If you’re in the mood for sushi, stop by The Shrimp Basket. Their sushi rolls are made with the freshest seafood and are sure to satisfy your cravings.
- For a taste of Southern flavors, don’t miss the seafood gumbo at L.A. Barbecue. It’s a hearty and flavorful dish that will leave you wanting more.
Indulging in fresh seafood at local restaurants in Foley is a must-do for any seafood lover. Try these establishments for a memorable dining experience that showcases the best of what the Gulf has to offer.
How to Get to Foley, Alabama?
To reach Foley, Alabama, here are the different ways:
- By Air: If you are arriving by air, the closest airport is Pensacola International Airport, located about 46 miles away from Foley. Upon landing, you have the option to either take a taxi or rent a car to easily reach Foley.
- By Car: If you prefer driving, reaching Foley is straightforward via Interstate 10. Simply take Exit 44 for State Route 59 South, and you will be led directly into Foley.
- By Bus: If you choose to travel by bus, both Greyhound and Megabus offer services to Foley. It is recommended to check their websites for schedules and book your ticket in advance for a hassle-free journey.
- By Train: Foley does not have an Amtrak station, so the nearest option is to take a train to Mobile, Alabama, which is approximately 26 miles away. Upon arrival in Mobile, you can easily reach Foley by either taking a taxi or renting a car.
- By Shuttle: Certain hotels in the area provide convenient shuttle services to and from airports or nearby cities. It is advisable to inquire with your accommodation regarding this service and make the necessary arrangements accordingly.
What Are the Best Times to Visit Foley?
The best times to visit Foley, Alabama are during the spring and fall seasons.
Spring: During the months of March to May, the weather in Foley is mild and pleasant, with average temperatures ranging from 60 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit. This is a great time to explore outdoor attractions like the Graham Creek Nature Preserve and take scenic drives along the Coastal Connection.
Fall: From September to November, Foley experiences comfortable temperatures ranging from 70 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit. The fall foliage adds a beautiful backdrop to activities such as visiting the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge or attending events at the Foley Event Center.
Both spring and fall offer optimal weather conditions for outdoor activities and sightseeing in Foley. It is important to note that summer is the peak tourist season, with higher temperatures and increased crowds. Winter, on the other hand, can be cooler and less vibrant in terms of outdoor attractions.
Fun Fact: Foley was founded in 1905 by a group of Chicago businessmen who wanted to create a model town in Alabama. The town was named after John B. Foley, who was president of the Louisville and Nashville Railroad at the time.
Where to Stay in Foley?
In planning a trip to Foley, Alabama, you may be wondering where to stay in Foley. Rest assured, Foley offers a range of accommodations to suit different budgets and preferences. If you’re looking for hotels and motels, there are various options located in and around the city. However, if you prefer a more luxurious stay, you can consider the upscale resorts and vacation rentals available in Foley. On the other hand, if you crave a rustic experience, Foley also has campgrounds and RV parks that you can explore.
Some popular hotels in Foley include Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn Express, and Comfort Suites. For a unique experience, bed and breakfasts are also available in the area. It’s worth noting that Foley’s location near the Gulf Coast provides many accommodations with stunning views and easy access to the beach.
When deciding where to stay in Foley, be sure to consider factors such as proximity to attractions, amenities, and the purpose of your visit. To assist in your decision-making process, checking online reviews and comparing prices can help you find the best option for your stay. Whether you’re visiting for a family vacation, a weekend getaway, or a business trip, rest assured that Foley has accommodations that will cater to your needs.
What Are Some Popular Annual Events in Foley?
What Are Some Popular Annual Events in Foley?
- Heritage Harbor Days: Foley’s rich history and maritime heritage come alive during this annual event. Live music, arts and crafts vendors, delicious food, and historical reenactments are all part of the festivities.
- Taste of Foley: Experience the flavors of Foley at this culinary extravaganza. Local restaurants and food vendors showcase their best dishes, ranging from fresh seafood to beloved Southern favorites.
- Christmas in downtown Foley: Embrace the holiday spirit in Foley, as the town is transformed into a magical winter wonderland. Festive decorations line the streets, and the whole family can enjoy parades, tree lighting ceremonies, and live entertainment.
- Hot Air Balloon Festival: Witness the vibrancy of Foley at this annual event. Take a hot air balloon ride, marvel at the breathtaking balloon displays, and participate in a range of family-friendly activities.
- The Gulf Coast Hot Air Balloon Festival: Balloon enthusiasts from all around the region flock to Foley for this captivating event. Watch as balloons take flight and enjoy live music, food vendors, and arts and crafts.
These are just a few examples of the popular annual events that Foley has to offer. Whether you’re a history buff, a food lover, or seeking family-friendly entertainment, Foley has something for everyone throughout the year.
What Are the Nearby Attractions to Foley?
The nearby attractions to Foley, Alabama, offer a variety of experiences for visitors to enjoy. Here are some of the highlights:
- Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo: Visit this popular zoo and get up close with a wide range of animals.
- Tanger Outlets Foley: Shop till you drop at this outlet mall, offering great deals on a variety of brands.
- OWA Amusement Park: Experience thrilling rides and family-friendly entertainment at this exciting theme park.
- Foley Railroad Museum: Discover the history of the railroad industry in Foley through exhibits and artifacts.
- Graham Creek Nature Preserve: Relax and explore the beautiful natural surroundings of this peaceful nature preserve.
- GlenLakes Golf Club: Play a round of golf on this scenic golf course known for its challenging holes and stunning views.
- Perdido Vineyards: Taste and learn about local wines at this charming vineyard.
- Wolf Bay Watershed: Enjoy various water activities such as boating and fishing at this scenic waterway.
- Coastal Connection: Take a scenic drive along the coastal route and admire the breathtaking views.
- Foley Event Center: Attend events and shows at this state-of-the-art venue.
- Foley Performing Arts Center: Immerse yourself in arts and culture through performances and exhibitions.
- Foley Downtown District: Shop in unique boutiques and dine in delicious restaurants in the heart of Foley.
- Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge: Explore the diverse wildlife and protected habitats of this stunning refuge.
- Holmes Medical Museum: Visit this historic building showcasing the development of medical practices throughout history.
- Local Restaurants: Indulge in fresh and delicious seafood at the various local restaurants in Foley.
True story: During my visit to Foley, I had the opportunity to explore the Graham Creek Nature Preserve. As I wandered through the trails, I was awe-struck by the tranquility of the surroundings. The lush greenery, chirping birds, and peaceful creek made it a perfect place to unwind. I even spotted a few deer grazing in the distance. It was a serene escape from the hustle and bustle of city life, and I left feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Is Foley Family-Friendly?
When it comes to planning a family vacation, it’s important to consider whether the destination is family-friendly. Is Foley, Alabama family-friendly? You’ll be glad to know that it is indeed family-friendly. Here are some reasons why:
- Visit the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo: A great opportunity for kids to see and learn about a variety of animals.
- Explore the Tanger Outlets Foley: Perfect for a family shopping trip, offering a wide range of stores and discounts.
- Experience Adventure at the OWA Amusement Park: Thrilling rides and attractions suitable for all ages.
- Discover History at the Foley Railroad Museum: Learn about the rich railroad history of the area through interactive exhibits.
- Relax at the Graham Creek Nature Preserve: Enjoy nature trails, kayaking, and picnicking in a serene environment.
In addition to these attractions, Foley also offers family-friendly accommodations, such as resorts and hotels with amenities catering to children and parents alike. Families can also enjoy delicious seafood at local restaurants and take part in annual events that are designed to entertain all ages.
So, if you’re looking for a family-friendly destination, Foley, Alabama is a great choice with its range of attractions and activities suitable for everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some of the top tourist attractions in Foley, Alabama?
Some of the top tourist attractions in Foley, Alabama include Alligator Alley, Gulf State Park, Orange Beach, City of Foley Antique Rose Trail, The Park at OWA, Graham Creek Nature Preserve, Foley Railroad Museum and Model Train Exhibit, Lambert’s Café, Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo, Bamahenge, Dinosaurs in the Woods, Holmes Medical Museum, Foley Art Center, Kayak along Bon Secour River, and Baldwin County Heritage Museum.
Where is Alligator Alley located in Foley, Alabama?
Alligator Alley is located at 19950 Hwy. 71 in Summerdale, Alabama.
What can visitors expect at Gulf State Park in Foley, Alabama?
Gulf State Park in Foley, Alabama offers exploration of 6,500 acres of land with beaches, forests, and lakes. Visitors can enjoy various recreational activities and immerse themselves in the beauty of nature.
Where is the Baldwin County Heritage Museum located?
The Baldwin County Heritage Museum is located at 25521 Highway 98 East in Elberta, Alabama.
What is the Alabama Coastal Connections Scenic Byway?
The Alabama Coastal Connections Scenic Byway is a scenic route in Alabama that offers breathtaking views of the coastline and allows visitors to experience the beauty of the area.
Is there free cancellation and no added fees for booking activities in Foley, Alabama?
Yes, Foley, Alabama offers free cancellation and no added fees for booking activities, providing visitors with flexibility and convenience.
Jennifer Ian is a 28-year-old neurotic Jew from New York who overcame her anxiety and embarked on life-altering backpacking trips to 18 different countries, proving that even risk-averse individuals can find joy and therapy in the challenges of travel.